Q: overheating no cooling fans

Repaced water pump sensor worked wen jumped at fuses fans an ac came on wen hot wired would come on got new relay nothing... anyidea pcm ect ??? Thanks

The relays are turned on by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) by grounding the control wire of the relays. The PCM needs input from the engine coolant sensor above the water pump to sense whether the engine is overheating before it triggers the fan.

You need to diagnose your overheating issue by scanning the engine to see whether the coolant sensor is defective, or the PCM is not grounding the fans.

3. overheating no cooling fans