Q: My car will not start what's wrong with it??

All of the sudden out of no wheres my car would shut off when I let go of gas pedal and wouldn't start I left sit a couple hours it started right up I drove a 1/2 mile and it shut off and wouldn't start 4 hours later it would start right up I would drive a half mile and it do same thing over again.I replaced fuel filter it ran like it was brand new for 4 hours then I came home went inside an hour thinking it was fixed went back out to take family out and it won't start at all and will not start I clean egr valve with carb cleaner and carb and still will not start what's wrong with it why wont it start any more????

You will need to see if you are loosing fuel pressure due to a bad fuel pump or you are loosing spark due to a bad sensor or coil pack. The most common cause of no starts is the fuel pump if you notice the change when fuel filter was installed.

Since you can’t get the car started, consider getting some help from YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the vehicles location to diagnose your starting problem and make the necessary repairs. Good luck.