Q: Q: How to replace all of my ignition coils?

I just wanna know whether or not it matters which coils go where, when replacing all of the coils.

I can only assume, since you did not note the vehicle, year, make, or model. Every vehicle I have done did not have a different coil for each cylinder and it doesn’t matter since all of them are the same part number. If you get your new coils and they have different pert numbers then you may have to replace one at a time and match them up. I have never ran into a vehicle that does this. If you are having any trouble, and would like to have the ignition coils replaced for you, a technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to install them for you.

3. Q: How to replace all of my ignition coils?