Q: Q: Broken timing belt

My Jeep Liberty 2012 2,8 crd broke its timing belt, a lot was damage now they have to replace the engine with a brand new one. Will it give more problems or it will be as good as getting a new vehicle once they put the new engine?

Installing a new engine will obviously solve the problems related to the timing belt damage. As for the question of more problems, this is not really something that can be guaranteed, although I would recommend checking into the warranty on the work done. Be sure to keep a log of the mileage on the new engine and maintain proper service intervals in order to avoid potentially running into the same problems in the future.

3. Q: Broken timing belt