Q: Code po1500 after new icv and maf

I have a bmw 325ti. I changed the air filter and I now get the code po1500. I put a new icv and maf sensor on. Checked all the rubber boots. I have put all the previous filter back on but still get the code po1500?

Hi there:

When an error code is created, it is stored in the ECU until the problem is resolved and the error code is manually removed from the computer with a professional digital scanner. If the code was never reset through this method, the code will still show up. To complete this process, contact a professional mechanic to complete a check engine light inspection. This will allow them to download all stored codes, check those components and clear the codes to see if the repairs were received in the ECU.