Q: Code po1500 after new icv and maf

I have a bmw 325ti. I changed the air filter and I now get the code po1500. I put a new icv and maf sensor on. Checked all the rubber boots. I have put all the previous filter back on but still get the code po1500?

Hi there:

When an error code is created, it is stored in the ECU until the problem is resolved and the error code is manually removed from the computer with a professional digital scanner. If the code was never reset through this method, the code will still show up. To complete this process, contact a professional mechanic to complete a check engine light inspection. This will allow them to download all stored codes, check those components and clear the codes to see if the repairs were received in the ECU.

3. Code po1500 after new icv and maf