Q: Noise when turning the steering on motion 2007 Toyota Camry

im having a crunking noise when turning the steering to either side while moving sounding like the ball joint noise.Have had the mechanic check but says ball joints are okay.

Hello - your symptoms suggest worn strut bearings, which can make the noises you describe when turning the steering wheel. These components are especially sensitive to doing this in colder weather. I would recommend a suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, to confirm this diagnosis, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Noise when turning the steering on motion 2007 Toyota Camry