Q: Noise when turning the steering on motion 2007 Toyota Camry

im having a crunking noise when turning the steering to either side while moving sounding like the ball joint noise.Have had the mechanic check but says ball joints are okay.

Hello - your symptoms suggest worn strut bearings, which can make the noises you describe when turning the steering wheel. These components are especially sensitive to doing this in colder weather. I would recommend a suspension inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, to confirm this diagnosis, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.