Q: Hear engine noise

The engine is making noise, and the stop sign and oil suspension light came on. It says to see the owner's manual.

A: Hi there. I believe with those lights illum...

Hi there. I believe with those lights illuminated, that the engine lost oil pressure. The car is right in telling you to turn off the engine. Major engine and turbo damage can happen very quickly with low or no oil pressure. Check the oil level, if it is low, add until full. The oil light should go out within three seconds of starting the engine. If it doesn’t, further diagnostics will be needed. Also, the reason for the low oil will need to be investigated. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your vehicle's noise and also inspect the lights your dashboard has illuminated.