Q: 2010 Volkswagen Jetta stalls after putting gas after hundred miles no check engine light

My 2010 Volkswagen Jetta stalls after putting gas around a hundred miles

Hi there. When a car will start then die, it is usually caused by one of two items. First, existing fuel system components are dirty or clogged with excessive carbon deposits, or one of the components of the EVAP system may be loose or faulty. In fact, in most cases, a faulty gas cap can cause this problem; which is a part of the EVAP system. It is common for a check engine light to illuminate when the EVAP system is at fault, so if you’re not seeing this, it’s probably a better idea to have one of our professional mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a car starts then dies inspection. This will allow them to isolate the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs.

3. 2010 Volkswagen Jetta stalls after putting gas after hundred miles no check engine light