Q: Does not idle well.

Engine feels like it's choking in idle and rev meter is moving up and down . When I put it in neutral it chokes and sounds worse like it's going to turn off I have checked oil, water , just the basics and there all good. While I was out driving it would usually feel like it's jolting forward and back the slightest bit when I was in idle and stopped behind cars.

You may have a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve reads the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and at idle. Since this valve is controlled by the vehicle’s computer, it will adjust idle speed based upon other measurements such as engine temperature, intake air temperature and electrical system load or voltage. When you accelerate, the engine RPM increases, and as you let off the gas, the RPM slowly returns to the normal idling speed with the help of the idle air control valve. When the engine RPM drops below the normal range of about ~800 RPM, this often times will cause the engine to stall indicating a dirty or faulty idle air control valve. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your idle air control valve.