Q: Have a 04 isuzu axiom cranks but wont start,fuel pump and filter ok. Checked the regulater valve and not getting any pressure. Can

I've already changed the plugs ,ignition coil and two camshaft sensors and it was running fine till I needed an inspection sticker so I was waiting till I got paid to get the sticker and tags and left it sitting for a week so when I jump in to started it it wouldn't start. Have any ideals?

This is likely a fuel pressure regulator issue if no pressure is being supplied. I would recommend checking the voltage to this to see if it is getting any power. If this is not getting power this will fail to allow the fuel pump to bring the system to the minimum fuel pressure required to start the vehicle. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starting issue and help you repair it as necessary.

• Have a 04 isuzu axiom cranks but wont start,fuel pump and filter ok. Checked the regulater valve and not getting any pressure. Can