Q: 2003 dodge neon with 2001 engine swap now it won't start replaced cps and cam sensor what could it be

asked by on December 02, 2016

I swapped my engine in my 2003 dodge neon with a 2001 neon engine now it won't start will turn over but I've replaced crankshaft position sensor camshaft position sensor Coil plugs wires and it's just not working

Hi there:

Without being there to inspect the installation work or complete a diagnostic scan to see if you have any error codes, it’s nearly impossible for us to help you with this issue. Like any major repair, you might want to double check all of your electrical connections, ignition system components and make sure you’re getting fuel and spark to diagnose your starting problems. If you’d like, one of our mobile mechanics can come to your location to complete a car is hard to start inspection; and help you diagnose this issue.