Q: hi, i believe i might have just totaled my car. there was construction work and they directed me straight into a curb and when i s

hi, i believe i might have just totaled my car. there was construction work and they directed me straight into a curb and when i stopped to check it all out my car was heavily leaking oil and started making an odd sound. any information would help. thank you

Hi Gina. If you just had an accident, the first thing you should do is contact your insurance company and file a claim for the accident. They need to officially file this before the vehicle is inspected for damage and repairs can be made. The insurance company will likely have an adjuster come to your location to review the Pontiac and determine where to go from here.

3. hi, i believe i might have just totaled my car. there was construction work and they directed me straight into a curb and when i s