Q: Wrench light is on and the car is not running correctly

I noticed it wasTaking too much time to change the first time then it continued to run correctly , then I noticed the wrench light was on and it happened again when we stopped again and started running not sure what it is now after so many things I have read

Assuming you are referring to the vehicle taking too much time to change gears, this may be a faulty transmission control solenoid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car’s computer activates a transmission solenoid, which directs transmission fluid into the valve body to engage the correct gear.

When this is faulty or not working properly, it can cause a delay in gear shifting or, in some cases, cause the car to not shift at all. I would recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to perform an inspection to determing why the gears are not shifting properly and what is causing the light to illuminate.