Q: Oil pressure light comes on when stopped

So I did an oil change on it 1000 miles ago and it was doing fine ran good and every thing for the last 3 days any time it is stopped (in any gear park reverse drive neutral) oil pressure light comes on but as soon as you put a load on the engine it goes out I'm thinking oil pressure sensor oil pump or main bearing but I don't know

Hi Matt. Thanks for contacting us today. I would agree with your assessment of a faulty oil pump or even a faulty sensor. The damaged main bearing would likely cause consistent oil pressure issues, so I think you can rule that out. If the oil light illuminated, it likely triggered and stored an OBD-II trouble code. I would start by having a professional mechanic complete an oil light inspection, so they can download these codes and determine what is causing this problem.

3. Oil pressure light comes on when stopped