Q: Rough idle and engine stalls out.

i put a rebuilt transmission in my truck i crank the truck up it was running rough so i cut it off and it has not crank since. it will start but will not crank

A rough idle may be caused by many different things such as low fuel pressure, low voltage to the fuel injectors, dirty fuel injectors, a vacuum leak, a faulty Oxygen sensor or a dirty or failing idle air control valve. Any of these possibilities relate to fuel delivery issues that will disrupt the normally balanced air/fuel mixture that would otherwise allow the motor to run smoothly. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic cometo your location to diagnose your rough idle problem.

3. Rough idle and engine stalls out.