Q: My car makes a loud humming like whoop sound when I accelerate past 50 MPH and gets louder the faster I coming from front end.

It started a month ago car drives fine until it gets to 50mph then starts making a piercing whooo squeal sound and gets louder the faster I go when I get back down to 50mph it stops until I accelerate back past 50 it's sounds like it's coming from dash or front end I've took to 2 mechanic's and they have no clue they put both new belts on it doesn't make noise in neutral reved up only while driving please help if possible thank you.

If the noise suddenly appears at 50 mph, then check the brake system as there could be an issue with the brake pads rubbing the rotors. If the noise starts off quiet and gets louder with speed, then check the wheel bearings as they are out of grease and the bearings are rubbing metal to metal. If you need further assistance with a humming noise at 50 mph, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car makes a loud humming like whoop sound when I accelerate past 50 MPH and gets louder the faster I coming from front end.