Q: Engine swap? Have both VIN numbers don't want to buy if not compatible 2000 saturn LS2

I invested in My saturn...1G8JW52R8YY677848 ... want to swap engines to engine 1G8JW52R2YY607813 want to know if this works

Hi there - since the engine type is "R" for both VINs (position 8 in the VIN), yes, these engines should be compatible. I would recommend using the engine management (computer) and engine wiring harness from the donor vehicle, just in case. Ditto with the transmission controller since you have an automatic transmission. There can be differences in the software levels in the computer during an engine type production run. Good luck!

3. Engine swap? Have both VIN numbers don't want to buy if not compatible 2000 saturn LS2