Q: The car won't start, but I think it is the crank sensor, not the starter.

My car is not starting. I don't think it's the starter. I have a feeling it may be the crank sensor.

It is possible that your crank sensor may be at fault for your vehicle not starting. If the crank sensor goes bad the engine can not fire the spark plugs or the fuel injectors. This is a pretty common failure for your vehicle. However I would recommend that you ask a certified mechanic to diagnose your no start condition with the proper test equipment before any repairs are made so you do not replace any unneeded parts.

• The car won't start, but I think it is the crank sensor, not the starter.