Q: When my truck is in park you barely turn the steering wheel and a serious vibration occurs.

Was wondering if it was anything to do with power steering pump

A: The power steering pump on most vehicles ha...

The power steering pump on most vehicles have a pressure relief valve that will cause the problem you are having. Since you did not list the vehicle or year for the car you have, I cannot go any more in detail since your vehicle may have a particular cause for the problem. I would think the power steering pump is bad unless you have one of those newer vehicles that has electronic control steering. I recommend having your steering system inspected by a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose your problem and replace your power steering pump if necessary.