Q: When my truck is in park you barely turn the steering wheel and a serious vibration occurs.

Was wondering if it was anything to do with power steering pump

The power steering pump on most vehicles have a pressure relief valve that will cause the problem you are having. Since you did not list the vehicle or year for the car you have, I cannot go any more in detail since your vehicle may have a particular cause for the problem. I would think the power steering pump is bad unless you have one of those newer vehicles that has electronic control steering. I recommend having your steering system inspected by a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose your problem and replace your power steering pump if necessary.

3. When my truck is in park you barely turn the steering wheel and a serious vibration occurs.