Q: Peugeot 206 won't start.

Hi, I have a 2005 Peugeot 206, I've only been driving the car a few days, I've just tried to start it to go out and it's turning over/ cranking but will not start, I've not had this problem with it before and the previous owner was my partners mother and neither has she, the car ideally starts straight away with no problem but now has just stopped.

Hi there. I would check to be sure the engine is getting fuel, air, and spark. If the Check Engine Light is on, I would recommend having it hooked up to a scanning tool to see what trouble codes have registered in the computer. This could be caused by a variety of issues or just one of the ones mentioned above. Without additional detail, it is tough to diagnose without seeing the vehicle. If you need further help, I suggest having a local expert come to your vehicle in order to inspect and repair the no start for you.

3. Peugeot 206 won't start.