Q: Steering wheel vibrating during braking

The steering wheel on my truck is vibrating. It happens durign braking. The issue gets worse if I accelerate. As I replaced the brake pads, it is a little better. But, it still vibrates. I was wondering if the cause could be the warped rotors? Do you have any suggestions what the issue could be? Thank you.

A: It sounds like your problem is most likely ...

It sounds like your problem is most likely warped rotors. You should also check the wheel bearings for any looseness. If you are getting steering vibrations then your power steering gear steering valve may be causing the issue and would require the rack and pinion to be replaced. Have your steering wheel diagnosed by qualified mechanic, they will be able to pinpoint the cause and make an accurate fix.