Q: Replaced multiple parts and car still won't start

My car cranks, but doesn't want to start. I replaced the ICM in the distributor, the cap, rotor, plugs, plug wires, ignition coil, main relay, and ignition switch. I also cleaned the EGR ports, IACV, throttle body, and MAP sensor. I have taken it to three different shops and I am still having issues starting my car.

A: Wow that is a lot of replaced parts. Assumi...

Wow that is a lot of replaced parts. Assuming all the new parts are good I highly suspect a problem with either your cam or crank sensors. If either of these sensors fail your engine will not know when to fire it’s spark plugs and injectors and your car will not start. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic. They will come to you and diagnose exactly why your car will not start.