Q: Clutch pedal gets stuck sometimes

Clutch pedal works but sometimes it gets stuck when I push all the way down. It also feels a little more firm when I'm releasing it.

A: You may have a clutch pedal pivot bushing b...

You may have a clutch pedal pivot bushing binding or the clutch master cylinder piston binding in the bore of the master cylinder. You should disconnect the clutch master cylinder and see if the pedal moves freely in the pivot for the clutch arm. You should replace the master cylinder if the pedal is okay. If you would like to have this looked at, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the clutch problem for you.