Q: How do you change the unit of measurement in the message system?

How do you change the unit of measurement in the message system?

Your car comes from the factory set to show English measurements. However, it can be changed to metric if you prefer. To change your units from English to metric, just:

1. Cycle through the menu to find “units.”

2. Press the Reset button. Hold it for a second.

3. Release the Reset button.

4. The measurements should change to metric (note: if you’re currently using metric measurements, this will change them to English measurements).

3. How do you change the unit of measurement in the message system?