Q: Honda N WGN 660 5cc japanese frequent limp home mode

Shows check engine and traction lights with fault codeP1659 could not fix it could not locate ETCS relay please recommend solution as it has made my life he'll. It is only 18000km. No mechanic could fix it.the car is hesitant and now also started misfire after cleaning of spark plugs.Thanks Dr Fakhar.

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Hon...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Honda N WGN. A likely possibility related to the misfiring may be that the car’s computer may have tried to recalibrate the fuel supply as a result of the faulty throttle control relay which can cause misfiring. I would recommend having an certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose your misfire firsthand for an accurate repair.