Q: Brakes issue with the booster

asked by on November 04, 2016

I replaced brake booster... master was fine will just bleeding the system be sufficient

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Check to see what issues you are encountering. If you had to replace the brake booster, then you are implying that the brake pedal is hard. If you have replaced the brake booster and the brake pedal is still hard, then check the vacuum line and vacuum check valve on the brake booster from the booster to the engine. The brake booster requires to have engine vacuum to allow assist technology to help with the hard brake pedal. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with diagnosing your brake application issue. Best of luck.