Q: My transmission seems to be slipping or something else...?

The person I bought the car from said that the transmission was rebuilt but I have no way of knowing forsure. Anyways, many times when im driving and I punch the gas, the engine will revv really high but not go untill I let my foot off the gas a bit then it shifts into a gear. Another thing is when im reaching the top of a gear it sort of seems that it is hesitating to shift up and there will be a subtle pulsing noise that I hear, then it shifts up when I take my foot off the gas again. Keep in mind that this doesnt effect my day to day driving but its a bug I find annoying. Transmission fluid is full. Thank you

This may be a simple adjustment to the throttle kick down on the transmission. It may be out of adjustment or there may be a problem with the shift solenoids in the transmission. The kick down is a simple adjustment that should be done by a qualified transmission mechanic to ensure it is correctly done. If you’d like a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose the issue with your slipping gears and suggest what to do from there.