Q: Faulty air compressor - 2011 QX56 Infiniti

If the air compressor is faulty will that affect the drive such as when I hit a pot hole and grip

Hi there. If the air compressor has destroyed itself, then this will effect the ride quality and the load bearing on the vehicle. This can damage the air suspension to the vehicle and make the level of the vehicle off. I recommend replacing the air compressor to have a better ride and to keep the air suspension from being damaged. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you with replacing your air compressor at your home or office. Best of luck.

3. Faulty air compressor - 2011 QX56 Infiniti