Q: What do you think of Kia as a brand?

Decades ago, Kia's were basically throw-away cars. They rode like washing machines and the only people who bought it were the people who didn't have much money and those were the only thing they could afford.

They are better cars than they used to be, I'm not arguing that, but they are still nowhere near as reliable as cars like Toyotas or Hondas and Fords. They just don't hold up as well. You can't buy one and drive it for 10, 15, 20 years like I do and get hundreds of thousands of miles. You can buy one and drive it for a couple of years and you might not have any problems with it. But in the long run, customers of mine who like a car that lasts a long time were all unhappy with their Kia's when they got old.