Q: My Jaguar XJ8 is running extremely rough

My Jaguar XJ8 is running extremely rough, can't take heavy load, will slow down and cut out if pushed all the way to the floor. Runs better when MAF is disconnected, Vibrates heavily underload and will start to die the more the Throttle is pressed, did over heat at one time for a good 10-15 mins, plugs and Coil were wet with oil but no oil to report this time (5 Months After) does not smoke.

Being that your car is running better with the MAF disconnected, I say replace your MAF. Most cars would shut off without the MAF connected. If you need a technician to scope out the problem in person, a certified professional from YourMechanic can test your Jaguar and diagnose and repair the rough running issue for you.