Q: Engine light keeps coming on after I reset it

asked by on October 03, 2016

Every time I reset the engine light it keeps coming on after 70 miles. I took it to a mechanic to remove the spark plugs that were broken off and light still comes on

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi, thanks for your question. You will need to have the computer system scanned to see what code is stored in the computer and have it diagnosed. The code may be something from the previous repairs or something new. If you would like help, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to inspect and diagnose this issue for you, and make or suggest any repairs as needed.