Q: My rear tire on the driver side feel hot?

After I drive my car I smell like something is burning, I touch the rear tire on the driver side and it feel hot.

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 Honda CR-V. It is normal for tires to get a little warm after driving on the highway. If one tire is warmer than the others, then first check to make sure the pressures are set correctly. If the pressure is low it will heat up more than the others. Make sure all the tires are balanced and alignment is set to specifications. Inspect and replace any bad suspension components like worn out struts. If you would like help, a certified technician from YourMechanic can inspect your suspension system and replace the strut assembly if necessary.