Where is the wiper pulse board located in a 2003 Ford Eco...

Q: Where is the wiper pulse board located in a 2003 Ford Econoline van E-250.

asked by on September 30, 2017

Where is the wiper pulse board located in a 2003 Ford Econoline van E-250?

The aftermarket part for your vehicle is the Dorman wiper motor pulse board module 906-151. If you view an image of this module on the Internet and then look beneath your dashboard above the brake and accelerator pedal area, you should see it there. Look for a 14 pin connector to the module. If you desire replacement, please use Your Mechanic’s pulse board module replacement service page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.