Q: Brake light and turn signal not working

My brake light on the driver's side went out. I put in a new light, but it still doesn't work. I am having the same issue with the turn signal on the passenger's side.

A: Hi. There could be an issue with the light ...

Hi. There could be an issue with the light bulb sockets so they should be inspected for problems. Also, have a certified mechanic make sure the proper power from the multifunction switch in the steering column (Turn signal switch) is present. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, advise you if the sockets are the issue or the [multifunction switch needs to be replaced(