Q: Brake light and turn signal not working

My brake light on the driver's side went out. I put in a new light, but it still doesn't work. I am having the same issue with the turn signal on the passenger's side.

Hi. There could be an issue with the light bulb sockets so they should be inspected for problems. Also, have a certified mechanic make sure the proper power from the multifunction switch in the steering column (Turn signal switch) is present. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, advise you if the sockets are the issue or the [multifunction switch needs to be replaced(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/turn-signal-switch-replacement).

3. Brake light and turn signal not working