Q: Car will not shift into any gear. When I put car in park, it makes a grinding noise.

Car won't engage gears went around curve thought tire blew..car will start run etc will not move

If the gears are not engaging and there is a grinding noise, then it is very possible that there is a failure within the transmission. The noise could be from a front pump failure or possible main shaft damage within the transmission. I recommend having a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is not shifting properly and the source of the noise.

3. Car will not shift into any gear. When I put car in park, it makes a grinding noise.