Q: Ignition not turning.

The ignition isn't turning with the key in it. I don't know if it is the key or the ignition switch.

Sometimes the steering wheel is in a bind and will not let you turn the key. Try and move the steering wheel back and forth while turning the key. If this does not work then try a different key if you have one and see if the key was just worn and was the problem. If it still does not turn then the ignition lock would need to be replaced. I recommend you have a qualified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check and diagnose the problem for you.