Q: No fire motor turns over. Changed ignition coil crank shaft position sensor and idol air control sensor

No fire changed the ignition coil crank shaft position sensor and idol air control sensor

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle may be having one of several issues. If you have a slow crank, then the engine is not able to start because the starter is not going fast enough. Next you will want to have the fuel pressure tested at the engine to make sure the pump and filer are allowing enough fuel to the engine. With the new coils, make sure you are getting spark with a spark tester (safest), or other method. Once you know you have fuel and spark available to the engine, you can have the compression tested. Only further testing will tell. For more help with these tests, contact our service department about scheduling.

3. No fire motor turns over. Changed ignition coil crank shaft position sensor and idol air control sensor