Q: antifeeze to come out of the O2 sensor

I'm getting heat in my car but it's not getting hot. It looks like antifreeze is coming out of the oxygen sensor. My oil looks good. No antifreeze is coming out of my tailpipe. What is the problem and what can I do to fix it

Hello, thank you for writing in. When coolant leaks into the engine from a blown head gasket, cracked head, crank case, intake manifold, or simply dripping down the engine. If there is actual coolant dripping from the O2 sensor, and none coming from the tail pipe, then you can assume your catalytic converter is likely going to fail soon. It is absorbing the extra coolant and is going to fail soon. This can be a serious issue, and you need to make sure if the vehicle must be driven that it has coolant or water in the cooling system. In winter months, do not keep water in the engine. You must find the source of the coolant leak.