Q: My BMW 335i n54 coolant line hose o ring needed to replaced. I think coolant is leaking from there.

asked by on March 18, 2017

coolent line pipe leaking coolent . think need to replace the o ring coz pipe is fine. and coolent is leaking from the joint

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The best thing to do is get a coolant pressure test and hook it up to your radiator or reservoir and pressurize the system to 15 psi. If there is a leak, it will appear under a pressure. If you cannot find the leak, you can put a coolant dye in the cooling system and drive the vehicle around and then check for a leak with a black light and yellow glasses. The leak will be very bright and visible. If you need further assistance with your cooling system leak, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.