My housing holes on my 2013 chevy Cruze bust and overheat...

Q: My housing holes on my 2013 chevy Cruze bust and overheated now it will not start

asked by on May 26, 2017

My water pump busted and my car was smoking now it want turn over does mean that it's big problem.where I would have to get new engine

Anytime an engine is overheated then you may damage internal engine components. Since you state the engine is seized then you may have blown a head gasket and one of the cylinders are full of coolant causing the engine to lock up. This can be check by removing all spark plugs and turn motor to see if it now turns and one of the cylinders has coolant in it. If it does then the cylinder head will need to be removed and checked for warpage.