I’m looking for Rafael medranic. A friend referred him to...

I’m looking for Rafael medranic. A friend referred him to me. Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to...

I’m looking for Rafael medranic. A friend referred him to me. Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the Mechanic to go over that information regarding your car. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know? That’s all

Automotive Expert
Howdy from Tennessee, I'm Chris aka Moose. Who am I helping today? I'm glad you've come here to get help. I will do my best to get the answer you are looking for. I help many customers, so sometimes my replies are delayed, I will respond once available. I try to be online at 1-5 pm and 10 pm-5 am every day. - Do you have a car question I can help with?