Q: Car stuck in 4th gear.

The Check Engine Light is on and D4 is flashing on the shifter. I got the codes from Autozone, and they were P0753, Transmission Stuck in 4th Gear, and P0501, Range Performance Problem in CVT Speed Sensor Circuit.

A: The two codes point to two different proble...

The two codes point to two different problems. The code P0501 indicates a possible problem with the vehicle speed sensor. The code P0753 point to a possible problem to shift solenoid A in the transmission. Both of these problems could be just to replace these components or a more major issue with the transmission that is causing the codes. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problems and the codes.