Q: Can it be the PPS sensor? or the app sensor?

asked by on October 17, 2016

my car won't get throttle from 750 to 1300 rpm's.

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi. First question to ask is if the Check Engine light is illuminated? If any portion of the electronic throttle malfunctions, it should automatically turn on the a warning light, and go into engine "limp mode" with limited power and RPM as you have noted. Check problem codes first to get an idea of where to look for the problem. I recommend having a certified professional, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the codes and pinpoint the needed repair.