Q: Lights are flickering. Interior and exterior. What can it be?

My car started to have some light issues lately. It's my interior and exterior lights, they all flicker. It doesn't flicker differently when I speed up or slow down. But everything flickers In tune together, my gauges, my ac lights, my roof lights, headlights, rear lights everything! Except my stereo (which is after market). When I turn my engine off and leave my car switched on, the lights stop flickering. I've had fuses checked, alternator checked, battery checked. And just got a sensor replaced. I've had two mechanics take a look at it and they can't seem to figure it out. I really don't want to take it to the dealership but am loosing hope and am just frustrated because it gives me a headache when I'm driving at night.

Check the ground wire from the engine block to the chassis. It may be loose causing a loss of power return to the battery making the shortest path to the battery. Also, check all of the ground wires on the chassis to the cab and make sure they are all tight. A loose ground wire will cause the circuits to work and shut off temporary when the wires are moved around. If you need further assistance with your lights flickering, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Lights are flickering. Interior and exterior. What can it be?