Q: Car stalled at 35 mph, check engine light on

I was driving fairly slow at around 35 mph, when the car started to stall. The dashboard was showing the check engine light illuminated. I thought that the car was low on gas, but the fuel gauge was showing otherwise. I went to the dealer who had the fuel sending unit replaced. The car still has the problem. What might be the cause?

A: Hello. I strongly suggest that you have you...

Hello. I strongly suggest that you have your 2013 Mini Cooper Countryman evaluated, and the onboard computer scanned by a technician. The Check Engine Light will be paired by one or more stored fault codes. It is very likely another problem other than the fuel sending unit. The codes will likely indicate the exact component(s) that are malfunctioning. If you would like to have this checked for you, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose the stalling issue and let you know what repair is needed.