Q: What does it mean when your dashboard airbag light comes on while driving and there's no passenger

The Pass Air Bag light comes on while driving what does this mean

Hello, thank you for writing in. To start, there was a massive recall on Nissan’s airbags around the time your car was built. You want to start by making sure you are not part of that recall. Secondly, the light should illuminate to tell you the bag is not active. This is normal when no one is sitting in the seat. If someone is sitting there, and the airbag light does not go off, the airbag sensor in the seat is not working, or the airbag circuit is not working. With that being said, your owner’s manual will have more information on how the system works. If you still believe the airbag is not working right, contact our service department to schedule an appointment to check the sensor.

3. What does it mean when your dashboard airbag light comes on while driving and there's no passenger