Q: My back driver side park light does not work on my 2003 Cadillac Escalade

I own a 2003 Cadillac Escalade and my back driver side park light does not work. Although my brake lights work and my turn signals work. What could be the problem?

Lights (Headlamps/beams/brakes) Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Typically if it is just that one light that is acting up it is usually fairly simple. It can be as simple as a light bulb or it can be a problem with the circuit. I have also seen a lot of receptacle issues with that light. I would usually check the bulb first. If it is fine then I test for power at the light connection itself. If there is power at the light then the tail light needs to be replaced. If there is no power there then the rest of the circuit needs to be tested just in case there is an issue with the switch or the control module for the lighting. If you need to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the parking light is not working] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/lights-headlamps-beams-brakes-inspection