Q: Code said cylinder 1 misfire, cylinder 2 misfire, o2 sensor misfire?

Engine light came on, idling was not smooth. Took it to o'reily to get the code. Said cylinder 1&2 misfiring. They said it was still safe to drive. Honda said the same thing. On the way home, about 7 miles from home, engine light was flashing and my speed was dropping. I pulled over and turn it off. Tried calling people and couldn't get a hold of anyone. So I started it back up and could get the speed back up, but the engine light was still flashing. I am home now and my question is, without obviously you being able to look at it, could it still be just a coil issue, or is it worse?

Without checking the ignition coils and spark plugs myself for proper spark output I would say the engine is misfiring and may be the coils and plugs. It is also common for the valve cover gasket to leak oil into the spark plug tubes shorting the coil and spark plug out so it cannot fire. The check engine light is flashing due to the misfire is active and additional catalyst damage can happen if you keep driving with the misfire and raw fuel dumping into the catalyst. I would recommend having a mobile mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and do a through diagnosis to see if the valve gasket is leaking into the spark plugs and caused damage to the coils and spark plugs. If it is leaking then the valve cover gasket should be replaced with the spark plugs and contaminated ignition coils replaced then computer codes an be cleared and the vehicle road tested for any other problems from driving the vehicle with the engine misfiring.

• Code said cylinder 1 misfire, cylinder 2 misfire, o2 sensor misfire?