Q: How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

If you have an external music player (such as an iPod), you can play it through your sound system. Just follow these steps.

1. Purchase an AUX cable.

2. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the headphone jack of your external music player, and plug the other end of the cable into the AUX jack in the vehicle, which looks just like a headphone jack.

3. Press the DISC/AUX button.

3. How do I play an external music player through the sound system?