Vehicle whining after belt replacement tensioner pathfind...

Q: Vehicle whining after belt replacement

My engine is whining. The vehicle started making noises after the serpentine belt and serpentine belt tensioner were replaced. I also got an Engine check light, which was determined to be fuel level sensor in the fuel tank being out of order.

Hi there. I would suspect another pulley that the serpentine belt drives has a dry/loose bearing. Have a certified mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, inspect the noise and check each pulley for play.